Raymond Party Kitchen
#partytime #french #fusion #privatechef #hongkong
“A proud Malaysian, calling HongKong home for over 20 years. Being a passionate foodie, I have used my extensive work travel experiences to broaden my culinary skills. Recently, I have graduated from a 10-month Full French culinary course.
There is a lack of authentic Malaysian cuisine options in Hong Kong and I want to change that!
I prepare authentic home-cooked Malaysian favorites, using a fantastic array of diverse spices and flavors involving Indian, Chinese and Malay origins.
I am meticulous about quality and presentation and I only use the freshest ingredients. I invite you to experience authentic Malaysian Nyonya Cuisine, served in the beautiful setting of my dining room.
I am excited to share this passion with you.”
- Welcome to bring your own drink;
- Usually dinner has to finish by 10 pm;
- Smoking is not allowed in the house;
Full refund on meal if cancelled by guest 72 hours before the applicable event date.
- I can arrange 3-hour FREE parking for you. Please contact me if you need.
- There might be slight changes to the menu depending on what is fresh and in season without prior notice;
- Please to know any special diets/ allergens etc. inform once you decide to book.