Guests: 12 sitting
*First come first basis
Kiki Hime – Author of two best selling cookbooks “The Wanderlust Recipes” and “Meals on a Loveseat”; interviews of hers were covered in TV, radio programs, newspapers and magazines, not limiting to only Hong Kong, but also in Macau and in Canada. She has learnt French cooking from renowned Michelin starred chefs and also practiced organic farming in Japan.
Besides working as a cookbook writer, Kiki also works as a chef consultant and food stylist in TV programs, private chef, food stylist, food photographer and a food blogger. Moreover, she is also a professional member of the Hong Kong chefs association. Her latest menu would delight your senses by marrying French and Japanese cuisine; you will be able to savor an unsurpassed meal that you couldn’t find anywhere else.
- Welcome to bring your own drink;
- Usually dinner has to finish by 10 pm;
- Smoking is not allowed in the house;
Guest should cancel this menu's reservation at least 7 days before the applicable event date to get full refund on meal.
- Ingredients used are natural, GMO free and hormone-free;
- Cancellation has to be made 1 week in advance as some dishes may require more than 3 days to prepare;