All reservation are subject to TravoAsia’s Cancellation Policy, we have 2 types of it:
Standard Cancellation Policy, as stated below:
- If a reservation is cancelled by a guest and/or host at least 72 hours prior to the applicable event date, the guest shall be reimbursed the full amount net any transaction fees paid by TravoAsia (e.g. Paypal fees).
- If a reservation is cancelled by a guest less than 72 hours before the applicable event, the guest shall not be entitled to any return, credit or reimbursement.
- If a reservation is cancelled by a host less than 72 hours before the applicable event, the host shall not be paid and the guest shall be reimbursed the full amount net any fees paid by TravoAsia (e.g. Paypal fees).
Strict Cancellation Policy, as stated below:
- As our chefs are using fresh and high-quality ingredients, the chef has the right to set a specific time. You always find the Strict Cancellation Policy and the rules on their menu if it applicable
Bad Weather Issue:
If there is extreme weather situation in your country before 3 hours prior to your dining time, following cancellation policy may apply:
- Black rainstorm signal: 100% refund
- Tropical cyclone warning signals no. 8: 100% refund
Your reservation shall be deemed cancelled only upon receipt of TravoAsia confirmation of your cancellation.
TravoAsia reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time upon returning full refund of reservation amount to the guest.
In case a host cancels guest’s reservation to participate in an event, TravoAsia will credit guest with the full reservation amount such guest has paid to TravoAsia. TravoAsia reserves the right to black-list the host, who canceled the Event more than 1 time.
TravoAsia suggest to re-schedule the event instead of cancel if possible.
TravoAsia shall not bear any liability for any cost, expense, loss or damage that you may suffer or incur as a result of host’s or guest’s cancellation of a reservation of the event.
TravoAsia shall not be liable to the host for any loss resulting in the failure to pay the host if for any reason whatsoever, the amount payable to guest is not received by the host or is required to be returned to the guest such as in the event of insufficient funds, fraudulent use of the card of the guest, the card company or bank of the guest failing to process correctly the payment or a failure on TravoAsia’s side to take or make a payment when it is outside TravoAsia’s reasonable control.
The host undertables to return to TravoAsia on demand any amount received in such circumstances.
Please contact us if you should be have any questions.